DATE MOLASSES – We bring to your attention an exclusive product, new for the market of Bulgaria. All advantages typical for dates are also present in date molasses (pure thick date syrup).
It is extremely useful for:
- Reducing the level of cholesterol in blood and preventing atherosclerosis; it regulates the level of blood sugar,
- It reduces the probability of oncology diseases and osteoporosis in women,
- Normalizes the blood pressure, reduces the probability of blood clot formation
- Increases lactation
- It prevents the body’s immunity from weakening and it helps overcome physical and mental stress; it has beneficial effect on the brain by increasing its productivity by 20% and more
- Treatment of anemia, rickets and osteomalacia,
- Treatment of loss of appetite and lack of concentration,
- Treatment of general weakness and palpitations
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, hair loss and stress, inflammation of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity and inflammation of the mouth, treatment of inflamed skin, treatment of periodontal disease and weakness of the capillary blood vessels and muscle weakness,
- Treatment of acidity in the stomach because date molasses contains chlorine, sodium and potassium
- Reducing the side effects of antibiotics use
- Treatment of edema and dizziness caused by diseases of the inner ear
- For elimination of heavy metal ions from the body
- Useful for pregnant and breast-feeding women – it eases childbirth, helps breast milk come in.
- Recommended for intestinal disorders
The date molasses is an excellent substitute of sugar. The experts in healthy eating recommend us to substitute refined sweets with dates or date molasses. Because of its excellent taste and unique nutritional and curative properties, Eastern nations add these products to a number of their national dishes. Date molasses contains up to 75% glucose and fructose and is also a paramount competitor of honey. Not only Eastern nations but also Europeans substitute honey with the so-called date honey, known in Bulgaria as MOLASSES.
One or two teaspoons of date molasses a day are enough to provide the daily need of a person for magnesium, copper, sulfur, half of the needed dose of iron, quarter of the dose of calcium. The 23 types of amino acids contained in the dates are absent in other fruits.
They are extremely suitable for vegetarians, vegans and sportsmen.